locked Re: UDP Error With JTDX

Ed Wilson

Thanks, Laurie!

I may go back to 2.13.2 although I have been testing FT4 and would like to have the changes that you  made to at least partially accommodate that mode. Take  your time...I am patient!

Ed, K0KC

k0kc@...
http://k0kc.us/

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 8:16:38 AM EDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 1/05/2019 8:22 pm, Ed Wilson via Groups.Io wrote:
Here is the screen shot:

Inline image

Ed, K0KC
OK, I have been able to replicate the problem.
It is caused by the 2.13.2 changes made to work with 64bit WSJT-X when it is using a --rig-name parameter.

Until I release a new JTAlert build, you will need to run JTDX without a --rig-name parameter or stay with 2.13.2