From: rus5=me.com@groups.io
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Sent: 2019-04-13 7:24:21 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Long JTA time

Yeah, I gotta say I was thinking the same thing last night. Nothing’s changed in my setup other than that I’m keeping current on updates, and everything works as expected, it’s just taking longer for JTA to populate. Could there be a change in the s/w of some kind that’s unexpectedly slowing things down?

On Apr 13, 2019, at 7:17 AM, Dwight Bosselman <NS9I@...> wrote:

It seems to take a long time , more and more lately, for JTA to populate it's boxes with the calls from WSJT-X.

Is there a way to speed that up?

73 Dwight NS9I