locked Re: JTA Throws Error on Restart after Crashing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/04/2019 7:18 am, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
Laurie,
When I look at alerts by band as far as what is wanted, it is all "wanted" I no longer see any states worked or dxcc worked...and I had many, so I assume I have to do something to get all the old data read into JTAlert?
TIA
Hasan
See my most recent message.

Your getting all calls alerted as needed because your now using an empty ADIF file. This is because you created a new file rather than selecting your existing ADIF file. Only you know where your original ADIF file is located, it is unlikely to be in the default location shown in my last posted image.