locked Re: JTA Throws Error on Restart after Crashing

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/04/2019 5:52 am, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
What is the path to the adif logging ? I only have enabled "Enable Standard ADIF File Logging", I use QRZ for logging which I'm assuming is not related to this. So I don't know where  to enter the path or what the path is to the logging file you referenced.

I'b being a bit thick
tnx
Hasan
There is more to ADIF logging than simply enabling it, you have to tell JTAlert the location of your ADIF file. You must have done that in the past. The path is set on the same Settings section as the enable checkbox, "Logging -> Standard ADIF File" section. eg.