locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: JT-Alert v1.5.9

BuDJie

Hi Icom_pro3_user
i hate to burst your bubble but  JT-Alert
will not work well with JT65-HF under Wine
JT-Alert will load with Wine or Crossover and will show the stations etc
BUT when you move the mouse over JT65-HF it will crash big time
Laurie has spent a lot of time trying to fix this and I was doing the Alpha testing for him...
we couldnt get the problem fixed...
I suggested to Laurie that he forget trying to get JT-Alert to work correctly under Wine and
 continue with his good work under Windows
i was trying to use JT-Alert in its earlier form and up to vers2

There was a e-mail around a while ago that someone had JT-Alert and JT65-HF working with Crossover
on a Mac...but havent heard anything about this of late

jf you want more details just yell an e-mail

73 David VK4BDJ

On 14/02/13 14:39, icom_pro3_user wrote:

If it's not to much of a problem I sure could use a copy of JT-Alert v1.5.9.. I'm running Ubuntu 11.10 and JT65HF in wine and can't get 2.0 to install..

I'm working on JT65 ePFX 300 and JT65 dxcc and I'm down to my last 20 on JT65 and last 10 on DXCC and it's getting to be a real pain to manually check worked B4 status in my logs