From: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au [mailto:Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au] On
Behalf Of g4ilo
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:07
To: Ham-Apps@yahoogroups.com.au
Subject: [Ham-Apps] WSJT-X

Hi Laurie.

I've just been playing with JT9-1 mode in WSJT-X. It's a nice mode, the
exchanges are the same as JT65, but the software makes it much easier to
screw things up than with JT65-HF.

Have you thought about doing a version of JT-Alert for WSJT-X? It would be
great to have the alerts and logging in Joe Taylor's new application!

Julian, G4ILO