locked Re: Really struggling - can't get JT Alerts to work

Martin Blaise

This is the error I get. See attached file. Thanks. some kind of adif error

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 7:24 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 14/03/2019 11:03 am:
> I want to use the information from my WSJT-X log adi file but the
> program says that will make an error. So I tried selecting ADIF as log
> file and everything crashed and said command line database?? errors. I
> am not a programmer so I can't understand how to fix that. Please help

OM,

Its hard to know what your experiencing without knowing the source
application of the error and the exact message.
Post a screen-capture of the error window, that will help greatly with
diagnosis.

Please DON'T post an image of your entire desktop, just the error window.