locked Re: Last QSO API

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/03/2019 5:21 am, Mike Horn wrote:
Since upgrading to vers 2.13.1, I am getting double first name entries in HRD Log.  I am trying to log from WSJTX to HRD without JTAlert intervention.
It seems that no matter how I set the criteria under "Last QSO API", I am getting double first names. Can anyone set me straight on the new JTAlert settings.
Thanks
Mike N8FRI
If you want to log to HRDLogbook directly from WSJT-X without JTAlert, simple stop using JTAlert.
If you want to keep JTAlert without it logging to HRDLogbook, you need to turn off the Last QSO UDP broadcast AND turn off HRD logging. Without HRD logging enabled, JTAlert will not use your HRDLogbook for B4 checks and the Scan Log will not updated the different Wanted Alert lists.