locked Re: Changing name of Receiver in 2.13

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/03/2019 2:56 pm, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via Groups.Io wrote:
I chose to use the word Receiver rather than instance number as it is much easier to relate decodes to the WSJT-X instance producing the decodes (via its --rig-name).

I neglected to mention, "Receiver" is likely to be changed in a future version of the Decodes History.

I thought long and hard about what to use rather than "Instance" and came up with "Receiver", but I was never truly happy about that. I will likely change it to "Src" short for "Source", the source of the decodes, which I think is more fitting.