locked Changing name of Receiver in 2.13

Mark Hatch

First off, what a big improvement! The work done in the Decodes History makes  JTAlert so much easier to use. I no longer have to be "quick on the draw" to start a QSO with a desirable station. Buy looking at the Decodes history I can figure out who matches my time, relative signal strength, etc. Thank you!

One question....  Where is the name of the Receiver set? I am seeing "Default" in the decodes history window. I am using omnirig, log40m, and win4icom suite if these matter.

73
Mark