locked Re: changing callsign for hamspots.net site

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/03/2019 11:31 am, Razvan Popescu wrote:
I've changed my callsign and would like to update it in my registration for HamSpots.net. Unfortunately I found no mean to alter this setting (the only option is to update the password).  I would gladly register a new account with the new callsign, but that fails too, because I'm using the same email address...

Is there a way to change the callsign associated with this account (and keep the email address)??

Thanks,
Razvan
W2RP
(previously WA2RP)
Razvan.

Unfortunately the Callsign management code used by HamSpots doesn't allow for users to change their Callsign. It is manual process performed by an Administrator.

I have made the Callsign change for you. Your password remains unchanged.