locked Re: DOUBLE CLICK TO TX #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/03/2019 11:10 am, Michael Paul wrote:
prior to JTAlertX 2.13.0 I was able to double click on a call in JTAlert and it would initiate a TX in JTDX.  After updating to JTAlertX 2.13.0 no amount of double clicking on call signs will enable a TX.  Double click on Callsign inside JTDX still initiates a reply.

I have had a quick look over JTAlertX 2.13.0 settings and cannot find a double click to reply setting.

Anyone else found the same change in 2.13.0?

Mick.
See this message... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/23581

Let me know if this corrects the JTDX problems you experienced.