locked Re: Version 2.13.0, cannot scan log after upgrade

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/03/2019 12:59 am, John H. Long Jr. wrote:
How can we tell if we have the latest version of V2.13.0  ?

John H. Long Jr.
KW7A
John,

The fix for the broken ADIF importing was to bundle the correct version (latest) dll files into the Setup executable. I decided to not bump the version number for JTAlert for this trivial task but to just upload a corrected Setup executable.

You can check if you have the correct file by examining its size (right click on file and view the Properties) and comparing with the size published on the JTAlert download page @ HamApps.com. Comparing the MD5 hash is another option.