locked Re: New JTAlert 2.13.0 Enhanced Decodes History. A charm.

Peter Butler

I heartily agree 2.13.0 is very helpful!
With FT8, the speed of my human response has increased with the number of clickable choices.

It appears that FT8 contesting has begun. I expect that the program may have to change to respond to even wider bandwidths. I set my bandwidth to 4 KHz, but I predict that the RF would have to change by 4 Khz.

That will likely set off howls of protests, especially with other digital modes and SSB. However fox/hounds have created secondary channels.

Such is life in the fast lane!

Peter
W1UU

On Mar 9, 2019, at 5:15 AM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 9/03/2019 8:55 pm, Mark W2OR via Groups.Io wrote:
2.13 is terrific.  So versatile, searchable, easily modified.

Thank you very much.
Glad you like it.

I was just reviewing the help file and realised there were a number of useful features that I failed to document. If I get time tomorrow I post a suitable message to the Group about those. In the interim, try a single mouse click on a decode line, it should automatically setup WSJT-X and if the decode is a CQ start transmitting.