locked Re: New JTAlert 2.13.0 Enhanced Decodes History. A charm.

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/03/2019 8:55 pm, Mark W2OR via Groups.Io wrote:
2.13 is terrific.  So versatile, searchable, easily modified.

Thank you very much.
Glad you like it.

I was just reviewing the help file and realised there were a number of useful features that I failed to document. If I get time tomorrow I post a suitable message to the Group about those. In the interim, try a single mouse click on a decode line, it should automatically setup WSJT-X and if the decode is a CQ start transmitting.