locked Re: LOTW/EQSL Flags - Resolved

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/02/2019 8:43 am, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via Groups.Io wrote:
On 17/02/2019 3:34 pm, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
I did a local loopback to test this.  Flag is right in the Decodes History but not the call slot.

Mike

Mike,

I can't reproduce here. Flags are correctly shown (using the V47KA you tested with), Own Call with Wanted DXCC triggered.

Send me a support request so I can test using your Config file.

de Laurie VK3AMA
Mike,

The reason the LoTW flag is not being displayed in the JTAlert main display is due to you having a one year time limit filter set for LoTW flagging and the callsign in question, V47KA, last uploaded to LoTW on 2016-05-03, from the Callsign database, outside that one year limit. I note that he has recently uploaded to LoTW and that will be reflected in the next database update.

eQSL flags are not shown because you have them turned off.

The Decodes History V3 that your running currently doesn't obey the LoTW flag time limit filtering and thus showed the flag.