locked Re: Sicily vis-a-vis Marathon (and Italian Africa)

Steve, N3SL

OK, Dave, that part was already done, and yes, the IT9 "region" is displayed.  So my "guess" was incorrect.
In another message (you probably have seen) Laurie says to "wait 15sec" after clicking on settings and then do a "scan and rebuild."  Lo and behold.....

Thanks, Gentlemen.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 3:32 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

I see this has been reported before, but the thread stops without a resolution.  I presume that means it's just an issue to "live with."  I'm guessing it's because DXLab does NOT recognize IT9 or IH9 as anything other than Italy

+ That's false, Steve.

+ On the Awards tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, Configuration window, check the "CQ, WAE, Holyland region select" box in the Other awards panel.

+ Then type IT9DX into DXKeeper's Capture window, and strike the Enter key. Note that the Capture window's Region selector is set to IT9, indicating a "CQ Country" of Sicily. All CQ and WAE countries are defined as Regions of DXCC entities. Callsign analysis correctly sets the region, as it did for IT9DX.

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CQCountryQSOLogging>

+ Applications like JT-Alert that log QSOs directly to DXKeeper can specify the QSO's Region using the APP_DXKeeper_Region field.

       73,

          Dave, AA6YQ