locked Re: LOTW/EQSL Flags

Michael Black

I may be confusing DX with the red-colored tagged for my callsign...might be just that one not seeing the flags when I'm in a QSO with them.

I do have only the LOTW flags checked right now.

Mike

On Friday, February 15, 2019, 4:47:37 PM CST, Jim Nuytens <jim.kj3n@...> wrote:

I'd be curious to know how you have your JT-Alert set up. I'm not seeing this problem. I get the flags on everything.

On 2/15/2019 20:57, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
Running 2.12.10 Build 0015

The LOTW/EQSL Flags aren't being shown on DXCC-color-coded calls in the call slots.

I don't think you need debug info as this should be fairly easy to check & duplicate.

de Mike W9MDB