From: Ham-Apps@... [mailto:Ham-Apps@...] On Behalf Of Laurie, VK3AMA
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 02:16
To: Ham-Apps@...
Subject: [Ham-Apps] JT-Alert - Next Release (2.1.0) - Delay

I was planning on having the next release available this weekend.
This will be delayed a week while I migrate HamSpots.net and several other websites to a new dedicated server.

The main new features of the 2.1.0 release are...
    - Log4OM Logging
    - Option to query QRZ.com XML service for QSO partner details.
    - Option to query HamQTH.com XML Service for QSO partner details.
    - Option to upload newly logged QSOs to HRDLog.net