locked Re: JTAlert wont start

Michael Black

You will find a config.sqlite that you can rename and probably that will fix the problem.

If you do get JTAlert started send in a debug report via Help/Contact Support which should send that file into Laurie so he can perhaps see why it's blocking startup.

de MIke W9MDB

On Saturday, February 9, 2019, 11:46:21 AM CST, Rick Boswell <frboswell@...> wrote:

I have been using JTAlert 2.12.10 with WSJT-X 2.0.0 for many weeks with and without DX Lab apps with no difficulty of any kind. This AM I discovered that JTAlert will not start when double clicking the red X icon. The spinning blue cursor circle appears for a few seconds and then nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but no change in symptoms and no error messages of any kind. Any guidance on this one?

Thanks,
Rick
K8EZB