locked Re: HRD Logging closes unexpected.

Brian (N2MLP)

if they were on v5. If on v5, then I cannot help  ????

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

From: "Michael Black via Groups.Io" <mdblack98@...>

Date: 2/4/19 17:08 (GMT-05:00)

To: Support@HamApps.groups.io

The other was on a recent v6.

If you're seeing crashes on v5 you're on your own I'm afraid...it's not supported by anyone.

Mike

On Monday, February 4, 2019, 12:49:17 PM CST, Michael Ernst <mernst@...> wrote:

Mike W9MDB,

Which version of HRD? I use v5 regularly.