locked Re: DX colors not working? #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/02/2019 9:30 am, groupio@... wrote:
Hi.  I configured DX for an audible alert and distinct color (red on white).  See the attached screen shot.

But when NP4LW triggers the audible alert the colors I chose are not displayed.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

73, Mike KK7ER

N4PLW is triggering multiple alerts (hover your mouse over the Callsign to see which alerts were triggered). Only one alert colour can be displayed, so JTAlert uses alert priorities, the highest priority alert triggered is the one that gets coloured. The Black/Orange coloured alert has a higher priority than your DXCC alert. Either turn off that alert type or adjust the alert priorities. See the Settings window, "Alerts -> Alerts Priority" section and adjust the priority.