locked Re: Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

Mike Steiner

That doesn’t quote make sense to me. I’m sorry. This happens right at start up of JTAlert and even after reboots and start-up’s of Smart SDR and the computer.

It only started to happen after the darn windows update.

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of on5po
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:28 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

Hello Mick,
I have +/- the same problem, since the beginning of this year, after 1 hour or more of inactivity in "TX", I blocked the decoding, wsjtx which causes blocking jtalert, I also have a flex 6700, the only solution I found is to stop the flex and resume it quickly not to deconect wsjtx, and it's gone

ON5PO, janny