locked Re: Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

Mike Steiner

That doesn’t quote make sense to me. I’m sorry. This happens right at start up of JTAlert and even after reboots and start-up’s of Smart SDR and the computer.

It only started to happen after the darn windows update. 

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of on5po
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 11:28 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

Hello Mick,
I have +/- the same problem, since the beginning of this year, after 1 hour or more of inactivity in "TX", I blocked the decoding, wsjtx which causes blocking jtalert, I also have a flex 6700, the only solution I found is to stop the flex and resume it quickly not to deconect wsjtx, and it's gone

ON5PO, janny

De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> de la part de Mike Steiner <k7qdx@...>
Envoyé : jeudi 31 janvier 2019 20:01
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io
Objet : [HamApps] Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

After a nice nightmare of a windows update (I have flex SDR Radio and had to redo the DAX drivers a few times to finally get them to work again) I noticed that now on JTalert I don’t have the menu settings or the band active on the top like I used to.

I reinstalled JTAlert but that didn’t help. F11 does work and all the settings look correct. I did a few reboots and still doesn’t show up.  (Of course if I choice a active band it does decodes and the announcements do work)

If I have to uninstall and reinstall how to I keep my workedB4 file? I don’t want to dump that.

Thanks

Mike

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.