De : Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> de la part de Mike Steiner <k7qdx@...>
Envoyé : jeudi 31 janvier 2019 20:01
À : Support@HamApps.groups.io
Objet : [HamApps] Missing Band Activity and Menu Settings

After a nice nightmare of a windows update (I have flex SDR Radio and had to redo the DAX drivers a few times to finally get them to work again) I noticed that now on JTalert I don’t have the menu settings or the band active on the top like I used to.

I reinstalled JTAlert but that didn’t help. F11 does work and all the settings look correct. I did a few reboots and still doesn’t show up.  (Of course if I choice a active band it does decodes and the announcements do work)

If I have to uninstall and reinstall how to I keep my workedB4 file? I don’t want to dump that.

Thanks

Mike