locked Re: Alternate way to get into Settings

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/01/2019 11:43 am, ajayvee1 wrote:
I started up JTAlert for the first time and was able to setup my call and LOTW info. Everything works fine, made a few contacts and now want to change some settings, but there is no way to get to the settings. I do not have the |Alert|Settings|View|Sound|?| menu in the Title Bar. JTAlert 2.12.10 works with WSJT-X v2.0.0 and DXLab on Windows 10 Pro v1809, but I can't change a thing. Have restarted each individually, all together and rebooted PC. What to do? Is there another way to get into the Settings window?
-AJ-  W8AJV
If the titlebar menus are missing, then install the "Alternate Layout" build of JTAlert. Just install it over the top of the existing installation.

You can access the Settings via the F11 hotkey, but that is not recommended long-term if your missing the titlebar menus.