locked Alternate way to get into Settings

ajayvee1

I started up JTAlert for the first time and was able to setup my call and LOTW info. Everything works fine, made a few contacts and now want to change some settings, but there is no way to get to the settings. I do not have the |Alert|Settings|View|Sound|?| menu in the Title Bar. JTAlert 2.12.10 works with WSJT-X v2.0.0 and DXLab on Windows 10 Pro v1809, but I can't change a thing. Have restarted each individually, all together and rebooted PC. What to do? Is there another way to get into the Settings window?
-AJ-  W8AJV