locked Re: How to configure using WSJT-X ADIF file as worked before file

E <erisi@...>

OK, in settings, what should I have checked off? (If I check "Enable Standard ADIF file", then run "SCAN(ALL)" nothing is found so I have no idea what file is being scanned.)

Thanks for your help!

Gene

On 25/01/2019 8:41 am, E wrote:
How exactly do I configure JTAlert to use WSJT-X's ADIF file, or my online LoTW data, as the basis for the worked B4 database?

Thank you!

Gene Risi
JTAlert cannot utilise the WSJT-X ADIF file directly. This is a deliberate design decision to prevent WSJT-X and JTAlert logging the same QSO twice. JTAlert cannot use you online LoTW data directly.

If you want to use WSJT-X or LoTW adif data for B4 checks only, then you will need to import that data into the JTAlert Worked B4 log. This is available when JTAlert is set to not use one of the supported loggers ("No Log" is shown in the JTAlert title-bar).

If your using JTAlert with a supported Logger, than the above mentioned Worked B4 log is NOT USED and is ignored, all B4 checks are done against your Logger log file.