locked Re: PC changes to speed up JTAlert

Ed

Guys,

Yes,  I'm talking time delays once the program is loaded and running. It's not that I'm having such a terrible time but I am a little slow on the trigger. Even a few seconds saved by a decrease in the time WSJT-X takes to decode and pass information to JTAlert and display of calls received would help my not so nimble anymore fingers to reply to a QSL. But perhaps there's little to gain compared to a second of response time. If so I've learned something and saved $$$ on an unnecessary hardware upgrades.

Thank you both for responding. 73,

Ed W2GHD