locked JTAlert hangs when enable or disable "Send Spots to HamSpots.net"

Uwe, DG2YCB

Hi,
For quite a while I am observing the following issue: Almost each time after switching "Send Spots to HamSpots.net" on or off, JTAlertX hangs one time. Sometimes immediately after switching and sometimes some seconds or minutes later. Workaround is easy: Restarting JTAlert brings it to work again and then the issue is gone. Is reproducable here at my PC, and didn't change so far altough the JTAlert version as well as Windows 10 were updated a couple of times. (I am currently running JTAlertX 2.12.10 build 0000 and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, version 1803, build 17134.523).
Did anyone experience the same?
73 de Uwe, DG2YCB