locked Re: JTAlertX 2.12.10

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/01/2019 10:34 am, kj4dhf via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes I am sure it is ticked. I even went on FT-8 page to make sure I was not on blocked calls list in case I had sent spots wrong. And I used WSJTX to send spots to psk reporter so I could see where I was being heard

Since you have the spotting enabled, the likely cause of no spots is that the "JTAlertHamSpots.Plugin" is not running or it is being interfered with by your Virus/Malware protection. Check taskmanager to see if "JTAlertHamSpots.Plugin" is present. If it isn't check your Virus protection to see if it is blocking the starting of the process.

I might see something in your JTAlert files, use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.