locked Re: Only seeing call sign display line

John <ve1cdd@...>

On 22/01/2019 3:47 p.m., HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 23/01/2019 5:30 am, w2eck wrote:
 New install of v2.12.10 on windows 10 laptop, When I open JTAlert - all is ee are 2 call sign display lines. am missing the rest of the display. Everything else on laptop display is correctly sized. Any hints on how to fix?

73
Paul
w2ecN
If you can provide a screen-capture (of JTAlert only) that will help diagnose what is not working as you expect. See this topic https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/20528 for instructions on using the Windows snipping-tool for taking screen-captures.

If your missing the Log Fields area, that can be enabled via the View -> Show Log Fields menu, but only if you have one of the supported Loggers enabled. If "No Log" is shown in the title bar title text, the Log fields will not be displayed.