locked Re: Missing or invalid call sign program will now exit #FT8 #HRD

Renato PY8WW

Thanks . Problem Solved .

73

PY8WW

Em qui, 17 de jan de 2019 às 07:47, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> escreveu:

On 17/01/2019 8:06 pm, Renato PY8WW via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm trying to install jtalert on a new machine with windows 10, I get the following message: Missing or invalid call sign program will now exit, I already tried to edit the registry with regedti, but the same error persists, can anyone help me?

73
PY8WW

OM,

If JTAlert was installed correctly, there should be no need to edit the Registry.
What Registry entry did you edit?

Check your Registry is correct. Look under the "\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HamApps" key. There should be a string value for your callsign.

eg...