locked Re: JTAlert and N3FJP ARRL RTTY Log

Herschel Hall

Just un check the remote pc button it should revert back to regular ac log.

Herschel
WA9KIA

On Sat, Jan 5, 2019 at 2:37 PM <k3np@...> wrote:
This fix worked for me--The state was not getting passed to my N3FJP RTTY contest log. I clicked the ? in JTAlert, searched for "RTTY" and found a topic with screenshots of how/what to set. It had me change from local PC to networked connection and also had me specify the location of the RTTY log file. Hopefully I can remember how to set it all back the way it was after the contest :D

73 de Andy K3NP