locked Re: JTAlert and N3FJP ARRL RTTY Log

Bernd - KB7AK

I followed the setup instructions in the help file and I still have the problem that the State/Province field is blank. If I simulate logging a QSO by clicking on Log QSO in WSJT and fill in the blanks, Rpt S, Rpt R, Exch S, and Exch R, then the QSO gets logged correctly with the state filled in. I will wait until Saturday to check how this works in the real world.

In the setup instructions, the title bar is described as having two additional codes set based on the contest. Based on the description I would expect those two codes to state "[RRL]" and "[RU]", mine are "[RCL]" and "[RU]", so only a match on the second code but not on the first.