locked Question on the upcoming contest

Bernd - KB7AK

This is related to the RTTY Roundup coming up, that will allow FT8 mode. I understand what I need to do with WSTJ-X, to have a clean start, i.e. replacing the logging files with empty files. However, I would love to continue to use my beloved JTAlert to determine whether a station is new or new on a particular band.

I have never used N3FJP logger before, but if I configure the use of this logger, will JTAlert behave as if I had an empty log, i.e. at the beginning of the contest no stations should be flagged as "B4"?

Would I have to unhook my standard logging program (DXK) for the duration of the contest?