locked Re: Open Incoming Text Message Window IN FRONT of Other Program Windows

Stephen - K6SJT

Thank you Laurie,

In these instances the Text Message Window is NOT open. It occurs if someone sends me a text message that then opens the Text Message Window behind the other open program windows.

However, as you point out, when I hear the alarm I should be able to use F5 to bring the text message window 'forward' rather than minimizing the other program in the way - is that correct?  Of course this will only work as long as I have the audio alerting system turned ON.

Thanks again, Stephen