locked Re: Missing setting version 2.12.6

Jim - N4ST

Release notes for 2.12.6 includes the statement:

- Option to log QRG only (dial frequency only) has been removed. Frequency

       now logged will always be the true Tx frequency (Dial + df). Note: Since

       WSJT-X doesn't provide the Rx frequency in the logged QSO packet, the Rx

       frequency logged will be the Tx frequency.

73,

Jim – N4ST