locked Missing setting version 2.12.6

vk7cej@y7mail.com

I searched, and could not find, so apologies if I or someone else has posted this before.   my memory just does not recall if I did post before..  sorry

Anyway, the missing settings...  Prior to version 2.12.6, when you opened settings and clicked on 'Logging'  directly beneath the tick boxes under 'Confirmed / Worked Bands Display' there were Two additional settings under the label 'Logged Frequency',   these settings were 'QRG only'  or  'QRG + DF (true RF)

These selections are no longer there and now my log shows all sorts of weird and wonderful frequencies, which I personally do not like.    Were these selections left off on purpose, or is this an error ???

regards
John