locked Re: JTAlert titlebar skewed

Dave Corio

Laurie, is there any way to open the menu without being able to see the button on the title bar? With the title bar shifted there is no obvious way to get to the options. Perhaps a function key?

Thanks
Dave - KB3MOW

    Jay,

I don't know what is going on. Something has changed with Win10, but what is unknown at this time. There was a similar problem some months ago with the Insider Previews of Win10. Eventually, Microsoft abandoned the changes in those Insider Previews that was causing this effect. Perhaps they have brought it back for this public 1809 release.

Unfortunately, at this time, I am not seeing this on my recently updated Win10 (to 1809) PCs.

���