locked Re: [Ham-Apps] How to move JT65-HF log to HRD5?

Jim - N4ST

Laurie,

They aren’t vital fields, but on my system [Window 7, HRD 5 Beta 2893] I get garbage in:

Age, 10-10, Ant Az, Ant El, My Lat, My Long, Num Pings, Num Bursts, Max Bursts.

The weird thing is that Age, for instance, is populated with “1246576928” and I figured I could bulk filter on ages greater than 125 and then bulk repair the entries, but HRD filtering doesn’t seem to work on those fields.

I don’t know enough about the HRD MS Access data file.  I’m assuming that whatever fields JT-Alert doesn’t populate are just left with garbage in them. (?)

Jim – N4ST