locked Re: logging with DXKeeper

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/09/2018 5:36 AM, scot wrote:
Hello,
I notice that after an FT* contact is made and JT alert logs it, it does not set the QSL requested flag to R.  Am I just missing a check mark that I dont find?

Scott
N2SAB
Scott,

Use the QSL checkbox in the Log fields area of JTAlert.
This is for card requests and has to be set on a per-QSO basis.
Visit the Settings, Logging section, and check the "Remember QSL Request..." option to have the option permanently enabled.

For LoTW and eQSL, they can be set on an all-QSO basis. Visit the settings, Logging section, and enable the appropriate option.