locked Re: Changing my call results in a Error.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/09/2018 5:14 AM, vdlaken@xs4all.nl wrote:
JTAlertX 2.12.5 After changing my call (in the startup directory) I get an error message about AdifImport.exe : Bad or missing command line parameters -  and than the filename and location: C: \Program Files\HamApps\JTAlert\plugins\AdifImport.exe followed by all that is missing (call out trace and lock)
I suppose I did something wrong but I cannot get it working again properly.
Any ideas?
OM,

Without seeing the error message, I can only guess as to the cause.

Most likely the error message is showing --in="". Is that the case? If so, it indicates that your adif file path set in JTAlert is empty. Which may happen if you changed your Callsign which then alters file paths were critical JTAlert files are stored.