locked Re: WSJT-X

Robert, SP8SN

I see that jpg lost resolution after posting on the forum.
See this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tbsjayd0ddhadfk/wsjtx_jtalertx2.jpg?dl=0

W dniu 2018-09-03 o 06:05, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) pisze:

On 3/09/2018 5:16 AM, nz5oradio@... wrote:
I setup two different WSJT-X to control two different radios on the same computer and this is working. When I open JTAlert it works correctly for the first WSJT-X but trying to open JTAlert for the second WSJT-X a message comes up about UDP settings. I changed the UDP port number in the second WSJT-X and all three check boxes are checked but it still does not work. Any ideas.
OM,

What port number did you use for the second WSJT-X instance?

Did you change any of the other UDP ports (not normally needed) in the JTAlert Settings?