locked Re: [Ham-Apps] How to move JT65-HF log to HRD5?

Jim - N4ST

If you want to move an existing JT65-HF log (previous QSOs) to HRD:

1)      Create a log in HRD, if you haven’t already done so.

2)      Right click in HRD on the log to bring up a menu and select ‘Import’.

3)      Supply the path/filename to your existing JT-65 log and proceed to pull them in.

Setup JT-Alert 1.51 properly and all of your future logging will be sent to your HRD5 log automatically.

There are several fields of invalid data when JT-Alert fills out the HRD Log, but these can be bulk corrected later if it bugs you.

Jim – N4ST