locked Re: Hamspots load

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/08/2018 11:45 PM, Michael Black via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Laurie,
A while ago you had changed the spots on hamspots.net to sort the call signs but I think you removed it due to server load or some other reason.

I was think that perhaps only updating when the window is visible might reduce the server load considerably as I doubt many people keep that window visible...but quite possible running in the background.

There's a visibility.js script that should help....and maybe we can sort again?

de Mike W9MDB
Mike,

Refresh my memory, where on HamSpots did I change the display sorting?