locked Re: HRD 6 #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/07/2018 2:50 AM, John Bjerke wrote:
I'm sure this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I apologize in advance.  What is the latest version of JT Alert that will automatically log to HRD6?  I've been using JT Alert 2.10.0.  I've lost some JT Alert functionality due to not updating and I really miss it.  Unfortunately, I love both JT Alert and HRD6 and would really like to continue using both.  Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

John/KC9TND
John,

All current releases support HRD6 logging.
2.12.3 is the latest.