locked Re: HRD 6 #HRD

Michael Black

The latest version at hamapps.com should work fine with HRD 6.
There was temporary burp in support which was resolved by HRD.

By auto-log I assume you mean "click on WSJT-X Log button and it registers in HRD".

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 3:33:27 PM CDT, John Bjerke <jsbjerke@...> wrote:

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered numerous times, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I apologize in advance.  What is the latest version of JT Alert that will automatically log to HRD6?  I've been using JT Alert 2.10.0.  I've lost some JT Alert functionality due to not updating and I really miss it.  Unfortunately, I love both JT Alert and HRD6 and would really like to continue using both.  Thanks in advance for your patience and help!

John/KC9TND