Note: JTAlert 2.12.2 doesn't
support WinXP or Vista (there will be NO future JTAlert
releases supporting XP or Vista).
for the download link and upgrade/install instructions and a
link to the official Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 download.
de Laurie VK3AMA
- Settings will now show a "JTAlert requires a restart"
popup message when
the file for ADIF or MIXW logging is changed.
- Miscellaneous internal code changes to improve
- Additional debugging data to help diagnose some of the
encountered by some users, especially those using
- Non-US States/Provinces, when available from an XML lookup
QSO in the log, not being logged. This affected all
- US Counties, when available from an XML lookup or previous
QSO in the
log, not being logged to MIXW log.
- Random non-clearing and appending of current period
Callsigns to the end
of the last (non-cleared) period callsigns. On some
slower PCs combined
with a busy Band, this could happen for a number of
- A random defect where the number of display lines in the
window was increasing over time, rather than being
as new decodes were added.