locked #DXLAB #DXLAB

techpubsman

I have installed and setup JTAlert to operate with DXLabs Suite. I think I have sync'd JTAlert and DXKeeper. I assume that now JTAlert will know what countries I need for DXCC. Put when I run JTAlert with everything open and working, I get an alert whenever a USA station is detected by JTAlert. My expectation is that it should only alert when a country I don't already have shows up in WSJT. I am sure I have not done something I need to do or left some control in the wrong state but can't figure out what.

Randy - AJ7B