locked Re: Error: JT65-HF Log File Path Not Found

cedarmountain@...

Laurie: 

You were correct, I was launching the program by typing JTA... into windows, and it would launch the red music icon. Correct shortcut now added to taskbar. 

I'm using HRD for logging. 

Thanks for the prompt and helpful response.

Greg K2GRG

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2018 7:13 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Error: JT65-HF Log File Path Not Found

On 16/07/2018 8:39 AM, cedarmountain@... wrote:
New user trying to install, please pardon my mistakes.

On launch, I get Error: JT65-HFLog File Path Not Found Log Path : JTAlert will be unable to log to your logger.

My log is located at the default location, which is C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\WSJT-X     The log files there are wsjtx_log.adi and wsjtx.log (a text doc).

Running JTAlert 2.12.1 and WSJT-X 1.9.1

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Greg K2GRG
Greg,

The "JT65-HF Log File Path Not Found" error is shown when JTAlert cannot find the log file for JT65-HF. This indicates that your started JTAlert using the JT65-HF shortcut (Red music icon) not the correct WSJT-X shortcut (Red X icon).

Please note that you cannot have JTAlert ADIF logging (which I assume your trying to use) set to use the wsjtx_log.adi file, you need to provide a different file, preferably an adif export from your primary logger. What Logger do you use?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.